Risk visualization of company network
Industry expertise and prescriptive analytics
NPD Analytics Ltd is based in Athlone, Co. Westmeath, with offices in 27 cities across the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. The company offers data, industry expertise, and prescriptive analytics to help grow businesses in a changing world.
Innovation Partnership Project
In the first Nethealth Project (Innovation Partnership Project between COMAND TG & NPD) a full Risk Visualization of the NPD Network was produced.
AIT and NPD developed a proprietary tool which leverages Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence to analyze security anomalies, in real time.
Nethealth in production was developed for NPD and demonstrated live Network data which included:
- 60 Million Netflows (internet connections) captured daily
- 15 Security ‘events of interest’ Identified & reviewed daily
- 700 IT Security related Incidents raised in 2019
- 70 Million Application and service log events collected daily
Nethealth was developed from scratch leveraging the Innovation Partnership Model with COMAND Technology Gateway. It is a unique innovation which has been successfully deployed in production, enhancing NPD’s global security posture by preventing costly intrusion events.
“A unique innovation which has been successfully deployed in production, enhancing NPD’s global security posture by preventing costly intrusion events.”
The NPD Data Analytics & COMAND Technology Gateway partnership
A non-rules based approach to anomaly detection, leveraging the proven success of the NetHealth project. Enables ‘item level’ anomaly detection.
- Analyzes all elements of each data set it is applied to
- Anomaly detection based on previously observed behaviour
- All variances monitored in all files
- Low maintenance – no need to add/remove checks
- Analysis runs as close to data receipt as possible, giving the maximum amount of time for investigation and remediation of an issue before data release
The current Nethealth #2 Project is the second Innovation Partnership project and develops Machine Learning (ML) for Risk assessment.
Innovation Partnership 2 evolves Nethealth to ‘Pandora’ where Incoming Retailer Data allows feeds of QC Pre-Emptive Anomaly Detection for Outlet and Retailer Data.
“Pandora” for Retailers data deploys proprietary analytical algorithms, developed for network traffic anomaly detection, to retailer feeds with both “Nethealth” & “Pandora” machine learning anomaly detection & visualization feeds.